Sunday, June 7, 2009

Don't look at me in that tone of voice!


Yesterday at work, I grabbed both of my cheeks (face cheeks, not ass cheeks perverts!) and while loose lipped, I shook them.. You know you want to try.. go ahead its fun! Finished? OK. My team leader who sits in the cubicle next to mine looks at me and give me the WTF is wrong with you look. I said, "It's great stress relief, you should try it."

Instead, she told me about face yoga and proceeded to demonstrate. Now, picture a slender woman in her mid 20's with long, wavy, red hair doing this

..all while crossing her eyes. She explained how difficult is is to make those faces without crossing ones eyes. You know, she's right! Because I am easily amused I laughed my ass off for 10 minutes while she made those faces AND combined them with chair crunches, chair twists and more. She did this while I was on the phone with customers too. I laughed so much I gave myself a headache.

No comments: