Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dumbass!


The post below was a rather long rant about my job. Today is not a rant.. but rather a few funny things that were said by my customers or those of my co-workers on the same day.

These were mine:

Me: Thank you for calling this is Dizzblnd, how can I help you?
Customer: (chuckling) Hi my name's Mike* and I'm a dumbass

All together now HIIII MIKE!

Me: (laughing) How may I help you
Mike: Uhhhh Yeah I just went about 80 through your Sunpass toll booth and I just realized I don't have my Sunpass (Sunpass is the
Prepaid Toll Program thingie here in this state for those of you who want to know but too lazy to click on the link)
Me: I'm sorry, you have the wrong number, this is the place you call before you dig.
Mike: Oh, now I really feel like a dumbass. What do I do now?
Me: Just sit back and wait for the ticket to come in the mail I guess
Mike: Now I feel like an asshole I was trying to do the right thing. I'm on vacation now so I really don't care. Oh well I just wanted to call and confess my sin to someone and I didn't think 911 would appreciate it. Thanks I feel much better now!
Me: Ok you have a great day! (I wanted to tell him "you are absolved my son")


Last callers Son:

Me: How deep will you be digging at the deepest?
Customer: Northwest



Another caller:

Customer: That's 1234 Wildwood St. That's W-I-L-D-W-Zero-Zero-D


Wooooooooooow



But wait!!! There's more!

Caller: Hi, the last number I got for AT&T wasn't valid, do you have a different number?
Me: The only number I have is 1-555-555-5555
Caller: That's not the same number that I have
Me: I'm sorry, I didn't know what number you already had, didn't you say you wanted a DIFFERENT number?
Caller: er um yes thank you click


Last caller's brother:

Co-worker: How deep will you be digging at the deepest?
Customer: 2 weeks

I wonder how deep he'll be in 2 weeks?





*Name changed to protect the dumbass innocent My apologies to any non-dumbass Mikes out there



No comments: