Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dumbass telemarketer


The following conversation actually happened between myself and a telemarketer not too long ago..

ME: Hello?

Stupid Telemarketer: May I speak to the lady of the house?

Me: (because if they are calling here, they better damn well know who they are calling)
Do you have a name?

Dumbass: I'm sorry?


ME: I need to know the name of the person you are trying to reach


Stupid: I just need to speak to the lady of the house please.


ME: You really need to be more specific, may I have a name please?


Shit for brains: I don't have a name, I just need to speak to the lady of the house.


ME: Well, there are LOT of "ladies of the house" here, that's why I need a name.

Stupid Dumbass: I'm sorry I don't understand

ME: This is a whorehouse, there are about 50 ladies of the house here, now with which one would you like to speak

Stupid dumbass shit for brains: Uh.. um.... 'Click'






Needless to say, I have not received another call from that number.
Hopefully, her experience with change the company's dialog when the computer autodials.

Feel free to use this dialog if you ever get the opportunity.. it's lots of fun!

No comments: